Applicant must be qualified to operate machine tools which produce precision ceramic parts in small batches and large quantities. This position requires an ability to run multiple operations simultaneously, while ensuring products meet precise specifications.
- • Run CNC machines, as well as machine and manual grinding operations
- • Read, interpret, and make adjustments to CNC programs.
- • Work with manual surface grinding and diamond tooling
- • Read drawings to determine critical dimensions and work with process information
- • Use standard precision measurement instruments including, but not limited to calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, gauge pins, etc.
- • Break-down and set-up new jobs on various grind room equipment
- • Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- • 3-5yrs prior experience as a machinist preferred
- • Familiarity of Geometric Tolerances
- • Prior experience with ceramics a plus, but not necessary
- • High school diploma or equivalent
- • Plan, prioritize, multi task, and complete work assignments with deadlines
Ceramco Inc., is a progressive, growing business dedicated to manufacturing quality product by qualified people. Advanced ceramics company in business 30+ years located in the White Mountains region of New Hampshire. Technical ceramic parts are manufactured for aerospace, scientific instrumentation, medical device, and other markets. 500 domestic and international customers, 20+ employees and competitive benefits (health plan, dental, company match IRA).