Applicant chosen will be responsible for set up and operation of additive manufacturing (AM) and injection molding (CIM) machines. This position requires skills in material handling, digital or PC/PLC based user interfaces, as well as manual controls, of hydraulic and electromechanical precision equipment.
- • Injection molding machine (hydraulic and electric) setup and operation
- • Move and process product through manufacturing stages
- • Work Order/Traveler data entry in ERP system (production database)
- • General workspace maintenance and mechanical oversight on machines
- • Raw material handling, storage, mixing, and light processing
- • Requires High School Diploma or equivalent
- • 1-3 years related experience or training/certification
- • Versatile & resourceful individual, committed to learning and excelling within a growing organization
The position above is offered as full time with benefits including health, dental and IRA contributions. Ceramco is a growing business with opportunity for advancement within the company.
Ceramco Inc., is a strong and unique business dedicated to manufacturing quality product by qualified people. We are a Technical Ceramics Company in business 35+ years located in the White Mountains region of New Hampshire. OEM ceramic parts are manufactured for aerospace, scientific instrumentation, medical device, and other markets. 500 domestic and international customers, 25+ employees and competitive benefits (health plan, dental, company match IRA).